Aerostar 14x14x1 MERV 8 Pleated Air Filters (Actual Size: 13 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 3/4") - 6 Pack. Aerostar filters are a simple and cost effective step towards a healthier home environment, free of airborne allergens and particles that can trigger various allergy and asthma symptoms. Made with electrostatically charged synthetic material, these MERV 8 (comparable to MPR 600 and FPR 5) filters draw and capture allergens between 3 - 10 microns, including lint, dust mites, spores, and pollen. Aerostar air filters also improve the efficiency of your HVAC unit by removing dirt and reducing strain on the motor, reducing utility and maintenance costs. For best results, change the filter every 60 to 90 days and increase frequency to every 30 days during peak summer and winter months when your unit is working the hardest. Compatible with furnace and air conditioner units, and easy to install.
Aerostar 14x14x1 MERV 8 Pleated Air Filter, AC Furnace Air Filter, 6 Pack
- Nominal Size: 14x14x1, Actual Size: 13 1/2" x 13 1/2" x 3/4"
- Comparable to 3M Filtrete MPR 600 Clean Living and Honeywell Micro Defense Plus FPR 5
- Filters out microscopic particles and allergens such as lint, dust mites, spores, and pollen
- For best results, change your filters every 60-90 days. Increase frequency to every 30 days during peak summer and winter months
- Made with electrostatically charged synthetic material for high filtration efficiency with low air flow resistance
- Manufactured by Filtration Group, a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of filtration solutions for healthier indoor air quality